News and events.
- Leica's first M bayonet camera. Its design paved the way for most subsequent M models.
- Features and history of Hasslblad's 501CM camera
- Why choose the Mamiya RB Pro SD? Is the Mamiya RZ or Bronica GS1 better? I discuss the differences and walkthrough the Pro SD's main features.
- Jonathan walks through Leica's last screw fitting camera - the Leica IIIG
- Jonathan walks you through the features of the Rolleiflex T 6x6cm twin lens camera
- Leicas are expensive. You don't want to buy a camera that doesn't work for you. Jon explains the strengths and weaknesses of the Leica M ramgefinder system.
- Canon's first pro-spec SLR was a flop. Overshadowed by the Nikon F launched in the same year (1959) it lasted less than 12 months!
- Our easy hack allows you to use and test a Bronica camera without a film loaded
- We discuss the features of Hasselblad's last, and perhaps best, 6x6 film camera.
- Understand how subject distance and lens choice impacts the metering area on an M6, M6 TTL and MP