News and events.
- Dsicussing the fantastic Mamiya 7 and Mamiya 7II camera's main features
- Buying a used camera lens? We discuss the cosmetic, mechanical and optical checks that you MUST make.
- Our latestv video describes chacka to make when buying used Canon manual focus FD lenses
- Hasselblad 500C cameras are beautifully made, but still 50+ years old, so it's important to buy with care
- Exceptional 35mm rangefinder cameras made by Hasselblad giving 24mm x 65mm panoramic images
- Nikon's last mechanical 35mm SLR. Combines the best of the Nikon FM2 and Nikon FE2. Please checkout our walkthrough and buyer's guide.
- Stunning Minolta TC1. One of the best film compact available.
- Buying a Leica screw fitting camera? We describe what you should check and how you should check. Leica I, II, II, IIa, IIIb, IIIc, IIId, IIIf, IIIg.
- Our first secondhand Nikon Z fc camera! Fantastic camera with beautiful retro design. It has taken only 700 pictures and is selling with lens for £919. Are you selling Nikon equipment? Latest mirrorless Z or digital SLR or film? We're always very happy to buy. Please contact us today for a no obligation quote. Jonathan Harris
- Large format lenses are simple and very reliable. But still there are certain checks you should know about if buying. Please check out our latest YouTube video: https://youtu.be/vv3m7mxB5SE