News and events.
- The Nikon F6 is as good as SLR film cameras get. What are the alternatives?
- Gorgeous Rolleiflex Baby 4x4 built in 1957
- Nikon's latest lenses may not be the best value for money. Substantial savings can be made if you know where to look.
- Looking for a 35mm film camera? The R8 is the best you can buy.
- 70 years old and in specular condition - the Leica IIf with 5cm Summitar lens
- Such an usual find - a brand new 200mm f4 Micro-Nikkor
- Lumix S1R with standard zoom just in. Indistinguishable from new!
- Upgrading your equipment? Fuji is worth a look. It holds its own easily against the market leaders; Canon, Nikon, Sony
- Could this be the start of something big Olympus imaging?
- Sigma's latest Art, Sport and Contemporary lenses will hold their own against anything made by Nikon, Canon, Sony etc