News and events.
- Large format lenses are simple and very reliable. But still there are certain checks you should know about if buying. Please check out our latest YouTube video: https://youtu.be/vv3m7mxB5SE
- Nikon 35Ti 35mm film camera - how does it compare to the Contax, Leica, Minolta or Ricoh?
- Bessa T Heliar 101 celebrates 101st anniversary of legendary Heliar lens
- Fungus grows in camera and lens coating. It decimates equipment's value. You must understand how it is caused and how to prevent.
- Hasselblad Flex Camera just in
- Buying used Hasselblad? Check out our buying guide.
- The rare Hasselblad 30mm Distagon
- Buying a used Leica M6? We highlight the main points to check.
- A brilliant little lens. Consider the DF version if you use your lenses in manual focus.
- The Nikon F6 is as good as SLR film cameras get. What are the alternatives?